News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Pete:

Started by 1967 eight barrel, July 27, 2019, 04:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1967 eight barrel

Pete and I spoke outside of forum purview. I explained the one issue that I had been bothered by. A misunderstanding.
My commentary also wasn't directed at Pete with the exception of the one issue. It was several issues.
This is what happens when grievances aren't addressed. It creates hostility.  Font can be VERY dry and I felt blown off.

There is no one that loves the cars more than I.  What can be problematic is how we respond to others. I am used to'being very direct
so there is no confusion with instruction. I will have to learn that people can't look at my expression or hear the demeanor in how I speak here.
In that regard, I will try and be more thoughtful in how I approach subject matter.'

-Keith

mark p

good stuff. Thanks for posting.
I find that same problem with "written words"... they can't capture the sarcasm or other intent   ???
sometimes there just aren't enough emojis to include!
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

Shelby_r_b

Quote from: 1967 eight barrel on July 27, 2019, 04:31:39 AM
Pete and I spoke outside of forum purview. I explained the one issue that I had been bothered by. A misunderstanding.
My commentary also wasn't directed at Pete with the exception of the one issue. It was several issues.
This is what happens when grievances aren't addressed. It creates hostility.  Font can be VERY dry and I felt blown off.

There is no one that loves the cars more than I.  What can be problematic is how we respond to others. I am used to'being very direct
so there is no confusion with instruction. I will have to learn that people can't look at my expression or hear the demeanor in how I speak here.
In that regard, I will try and be more thoughtful in how I approach subject matter.'

-Keith

We need more of this ^. Thanks!
Nothing beats a classic!

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

67 GT350

67 eight barrel.

I am a lot like you!!! I will stop there!
RARE  Signature Delete

1967 eight barrel

Have you been down on the commons in Ithaca with that sticker on the left side of the glass? How many middle fingers did you get? Key scratches?  Lectures from the self-righteous? I just got back from NY a few days ago.  Too many squirrels.
                                                                      -Keith

67 GT350

haha! Sorry for the sideways picture, apple is elppa, (backwards).

So far so good, no bad things have happen, I live near there, and Ithaca is know as 12 sq miles surrounded by reality. We are leaving NY soon for Tennessee!
RARE  Signature Delete

Coralsnake

Thanks, I would like to believe we are all here because we want to learn about Shelbys and share or experiences.

I am always interested in learning new stuff

Personally, I use this as a diversion from life. Thats why I dont care to read about personal heartaches or other non Shelby topics.

67 GT350

I agree, but could not resist, 67 eight barrel and I think alike. SO, sorry to the few and to the majority, Keep the faith!
RARE  Signature Delete

Bigfoot

Quote from: 1967 eight barrel on July 27, 2019, 10:16:57 AM
Have you been down on the commons in Ithaca with that sticker on the left side of the glass? How many middle fingers did you get? Key scratches?  Lectures from the self-righteous? I just got back from NY a few days ago.  Too many squirrels.
                                                                      -Keith

The "no snow" decal?....
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bigfoot

Quote from: Coralsnake on July 27, 2019, 01:25:48 PM

Personally, I use this as a diversion from life. Thats why I dont care to read about personal heartaches or other non Shelby topics.

Some of us know you better than that Pete.
You like photos of cuddly dogs.....
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

69mach351w

Pete, got one word.......Thanks ;)