Author Topic: DRAG RACING is ON!!! The Howard Pardee Challenges will have cash prizes ,  (Read 14480 times)

gt350hr

• Randy Gillis in real life - 5353 original posts
    • View Profile
  Good news!  There will NOT be an "additional' entry fee for either class.  If you are interested in entering either class , ALL potential entrants will be subject to "commitee approval" Beginning March 1st I will post an email address for "entrants" to submit vehicle information and a photo ( for Original class) . The photo is required to validate the "stock appearance" required to compete in the class. For example an R model valance or plexi glass windows are only "stock" on an R model. Fiberglass fenders will only be allowed on '69-70.
    Outlaw entrants will be selected to provide close competition and give all participants a fair chance at winning.
    More to come,
       Randy
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

Don Johnston

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: DRAG RACING is ON!!! The Howard Pardee Challenges will have cash prizes ,
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 09:03:39 PM »
Darn.  I was going to donate boxes of macadamia nuts to the participants that would be nutty enough to to try break three minutes in the quarter! ::)

gt350hr

• Randy Gillis in real life - 5353 original posts
    • View Profile
   I'm sorry to post that the Challenge races are cancelled . They would have required open headers and mufflers are required for the three hour event.
      My apologies to all who wanted to sponsor and participate.
           Randy
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.