Author Topic: Post a Picture of Vintage Inspection/Registration Stickers from your Car(s)  (Read 306 times)

rbarkley

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
While looking at the 69 GT 500 in the Auction section, I noticed that it had a a Vehicle Inspection Sticker from 1976. Pic posted below.
I like seeing those along with other items like buck tags from the 65-66 Mustang.  They are great for record keeping and nostalgia.

I had two on my car when I purchased it.  A 1977 Vermont indicating 59,908 on the odometer at the time of the inspection and a 1978 Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Registry.  The Massachusetts sticker did not have as much info indicated as what was found on the Vermont.  The previous owner was from Massachusetts, but went to school in Vermont.

Anybody else have any old stickers?

Ron

Brant

• SAAC Member
  • www.VirginiaClassicMustang.com
    • View Profile
    • Virginia Classic Mustang Inc
Not a Shelby, but these are on my '32 Ford coupe that has been stored in a barn since 1955.

-Brant

www.VirginiaClassicMustang.com

Subscribe to our Blog for the latest updates restoration projects and new parts information for 64 1/2-73 Mustangs!  http://blog.virginiaclassicmustang.com/

Like us on Facebook!  www.Facebook.com/VirginiaClassicMustang

Brant

• SAAC Member
  • www.VirginiaClassicMustang.com
    • View Profile
    • Virginia Classic Mustang Inc
I forgot, I do have some from a GT350. These were on 6S033 when I purchased it in 1999.

-Brant

www.VirginiaClassicMustang.com

Subscribe to our Blog for the latest updates restoration projects and new parts information for 64 1/2-73 Mustangs!  http://blog.virginiaclassicmustang.com/

Like us on Facebook!  www.Facebook.com/VirginiaClassicMustang

TOBKOB

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Here is the safety sticker that is still on '69 GT350 # 2060 :)
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

69mach351w

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
TOBKOB,

That looks very similar that NC had back in the day. With the months running vertical with 6 on each side and hole punched for given month. 

I'm going to see if I can find one here locally.
Coulda been a Shelby owner many times in the 80's/90's. Was always so close but yet, so far away for me......

69bosssvt

• View Profile
Do it now...sometimes "LATER" becomes "NEVER"....

rbarkley

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Those are great. Thanks for sharing. Grant, you win with the oldest 1954-5. Your 32 Coupe was still considered a classic in 1954 with that registration!  I like how they use the check mark for Brakes, Horn, Steering, Lights, W.S. Wiper, Glass.  I guess it would be a X if you failed the inspection. LoL!
Ron