News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

FGT for sale

Started by Bigfoot, August 14, 2019, 08:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfoot

GT for Sale
Youwill need to be on Facebook to see it.
Just click to join group if need be.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/304053430374387/?ref=share
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Shelby_r_b

Cool looking car!

And, for those wanting to see it, as Biggy mentioned, you can click to join the group.  I was accepted within minutes. 
Nothing beats a classic!

67 GT350

Thats too bad, I cannot view it. Not and never will be on BRAGbook.
RARE  Signature Delete

Kent

I will never understand how people can post stuff only on facebook when it comes to old cars etc. there are much better ways/ sources to do it.
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

Bigfoot

I believe it's listed in a few other locations. I was just re-posting  it here (SAAC) bc we don't see much GT flow here. And I'm not that far from it this month. If anyone needed a casual PPI on it I could find the time.

It's a white one with under 10,000 miles.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Rickmustang

1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

Shelby_r_b

Nothing beats a classic!

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Vernon Estes

I requested to join the group in order to see the car yesterday but have not been approved as of yet. Wish I got the Ruben treatment!

Kind regards,
Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

Shelby_r_b

Quote from: Vernon Estes on August 16, 2019, 11:37:55 PM
I requested to join the group in order to see the car yesterday but have not been approved as of yet. Wish I got the Ruben treatment!

Kind regards,
Vern

LOL!

BTW - a 2005 GT with the same color scheme (white with blue stripes), all 4 options and 1,300 miles just sold for $291,500 all in.
Nothing beats a classic!

shelbydoug

Quote from: Vernon Estes on August 16, 2019, 11:37:55 PM

Kind regards,
Vern

I requested it last year. Still haven't heard back yet. I guess they don't like my profile? ;D

...not just them though, the FE guys, Ford parts for sale, the 351 Cleveland site and the Panteras. Ruben's the man!
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Shelby_r_b

Here's a shot of the ad. 👍🏻
Nothing beats a classic!

Coralsnake