News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

CSX2287

Started by gt350shelb, February 17, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Some detail shots from 2287 in the philly museum .
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

this decal is on the rear window

gt350shelb

Blackcar

Its definitely fun to hear and see the car run around the parking lot out back.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Rode,up,there a few years back for my birthday and took these pictures
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

mark p

not a great photo, but first is first  8)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird