Author Topic: Issues of the Shelby American & Marque For Sale  (Read 427 times)

SHELB66

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Issues of the Shelby American & Marque For Sale
« on: August 16, 2019, 09:56:38 PM »
I have quite a few extra issues of the Shelby American & Marque for sale.  Each is $5.99 plus the shipping which will vary depending on quantity purchased and location.
Condition varies but most are very good with minimal wear/soiling.  Some are a little rougher.  The list is as follows:

The Marque                                                                   The Shelby American                               
Volume 1 #2              Volume 2 #2                                 Volume 4 #6              Volume 5 #2         Larger size issues: #31 (2 copies), 38, 55, 64, 65, 66, 67, 72, 73, 74, 75
              #4                                                                                                                 #3                                       
                                                                                                                                   #4
                                                                                                                                   #6

NOTE: Many have been sold.  The above is an updated list as of 9/10.  PayPal is the preferred method payment but a check or money order is also acceptable.  First come, first serve.  Best to PM me if making a purchase.  I can then provide grand total and payment instructions.  Feel free to ask any questions as I may have missed something.

Craig R.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 11:14:09 AM by SHELB66 »
66 Hertz 6S1564
06 Hertz #446
64 Ranchero V8 4spd

SHELB66

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Issues of the Shelby American & Marque For Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 04:19:56 PM »
Price now reduced to $5.99 each!

Craig R.