News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Getting close to the finish "lime" on the 68 GT350...

Started by 1968GT350, February 19, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1968GT350

Obviously lots more work to do on the beast but there seems to be more parts on the car than on the garage floor these days which is a pretty good sign. Really wouldn't mind if it warmed up a little bit too, sunny today but cold as hell! Many thanks to the people on here, even the mean ones, for helping me get this far along. All of your help and encouragement is much appreciated. Those of you in Florida or S Cal, be solid and send a little warm weather north will ya?

Shelby_r_b

Nothing beats a classic!

1968GT350

Thanks man, (Shelby_0022), getting close but needs a lot of TLC. Someday it will warm up again and we can clean her up a bit.

Quote from: 1968GT350 on February 19, 2018, 05:29:37 PM
Obviously lots more work to do on the beast but there seems to be more parts on the car than on the garage floor these days which is a pretty good sign. Really wouldn't mind if it warmed up a little bit too, sunny today but cold as hell! Many thanks to the people on here, even the mean ones, for helping me get this far along. All of your help and encouragement is much appreciated. Those of you in Florida or S Cal, be solid and send a little warm weather north will ya?
.         Wish I could help you but it's 54 in L.A........

mark p

Quote from: 1968GT350 on February 19, 2018, 05:29:37 PM
Obviously lots more work to do on the beast but there seems to be more parts on the car than on the garage floor these days which is a pretty good sign...

clever wording here ^^^ and the thread title  :).. good luck getting it all back together - and hopefully it'll warm up soon  8)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird