News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1971 CAL CUSTOM Dealer Catalog

Started by SHELB66, September 20, 2019, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHELB66

I wonder how many of us adorned our cars with parts straight out of this catalog.  Here on the west coast these parts were found in many automotive supply stores such as Grand Auto, Scherba's, etc.  This CAL CUSTOM 30 page dealer catalog is from 1971.  It's a great trip down memory lane.

Craig R.
66 Hertz 6S1564
06 Hertz #446
64 Ranchero V8 4spd
02 Explorer Sport Trac

SHELB66

Here's a couple more pictures.

Craig R.

66 Hertz 6S1564
06 Hertz #446
64 Ranchero V8 4spd
02 Explorer Sport Trac

roddster

Besides those fabulous looking "Cobra Powered by Ford / Cobra LeMans" valve covers we are so familiar with, the Cal Custom stuff was the next coolest.
  Here in Chicago the big go-to store was Warshawski and company along with J.C.Whitney

Very cool catalog, thanks for sharing.

honker

Craig, thanks for sharing, there was a lot of cool stuff back in the day !

Bit off topic, but I thought I'd share it, you could go the route of this fellow, looks like he has every option in the J.C. Whitney

catalog on his '51 ? Pontiac with Texas tags  :o   ???   ::)

In Canada there was Canadian Tire, had all this sort of stuff, back in the day, how many remember what we called neckers knobs ?

Mike

69mach351w

Seen an ad for a 1962 Moon Equipment Co. Catalog on CL.  Ask him if he would ship, NO!!

Grumpy

I remember buying the piece for the bottom grill opening when ya took the stock one off. Everyone jumped on the Mustang band wagon back then.