Author Topic: Scissor jack identification  (Read 4299 times)

aboss4tg

• View Profile
Scissor jack identification
« on: March 31, 2019, 02:45:18 PM »
I have two scissor jacks with the 3/4 adjusting screw and date codes are 8C and 8L. Understand some 67 Shelby's were unique with the 3/4 screw but these are 68 date codes. I looked at Anghel Restorations site and these are the second generation style and measure the same.
 Any help identifying would be appreciated. Going to Charlotte this week for the Auto Fair and will bring these to sell. Would like to list correctly and not sell the wrong piece.

Todd
69 GT 350 Hertz
66 Convertible C code
66 Fastback A code
88 Saleen
89 SSP

Greg P

• View Profile
Re: Scissor jack identification
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 10:45:57 PM »
Hello Todd.

I know it has been a while since you listed the question but curious if you sold either of the jacks?  I am looking for an original jack for the '68 and would be interested.

Thanks,  Greg P.

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 11:06:00 PM »
Hello Todd.

I know it has been a while since you listed the question but curious if you sold either of the jacks?  I am looking for an original jack for the '68 and would be interested.

Thanks,  Greg P.
FYI a original 68 Shelby jack would have a 13/16 drive not a 3/4.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 08:05:55 AM »
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:13:18 AM by Coralsnake »

aboss4tg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 03:03:28 PM »
Hello Todd.

Thanks,  Greg P.
FYI a original 68 Shelby jack would have a 13/16 drive not a 3/4.

Greg

I still have one available if interested.

Todd
I have two scissor jacks with the 3/4 adjusting screw and date codes are 8C and 8L. Understand some 67 Shelby's were unique with the 3/4 screw but these are 68 date codes. I looked at Anghel Restorations site and these are the second generation style and measure the same.
 Any help identifying would be appreciated. Going to Charlotte this week for the Auto Fair and will bring these to sell. Would like to list correctly and not sell the wrong piece.

Todd

Todd

Greg

Have one still available and listed on Ebay. Listed as Mustang scissor jack 3/4 drive

If interested we can exchange emails.
69 GT 350 Hertz
66 Convertible C code
66 Fastback A code
88 Saleen
89 SSP

Greg P

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 08:05:55 PM »
Hello Todd.  Sorry for the delayed response.  I ended up having to travel out of the country so didn't have a chance to touch base.  I checked and I need the 13/16 version so unfortunately I don't think this one will work for my situation.  But if I change my mind I will let you know.  Likewise, if you find a '68 w/ 13/16 drive please let me know.  My email is greg.patterson@porticos.net.  Thank you.  Greg P.