Author Topic: Cars and Coffee, Saturday, 11/23/19, Greenville, SC  (Read 1660 times)

BGlover67

• Formerly "My Shelby Dream"
    • View Profile
Cars and Coffee, Saturday, 11/23/19, Greenville, SC
« on: November 19, 2019, 08:32:47 AM »
I know this is short notice, but the organizers of Cars and Coffee, Greenville, SC has asked that we spread the word about their feature for this Saturday which is based on the new Ford vs Ferrari movie. The entire front section will be for Fords.  If anyone is interested in showing off their Shelby/Ford products, please consider attending.  You are the ambassadors of the Shelby marque, and I'm sure there will be people in attendance that have never seen a real Shelby in person.

What:   Cars and Coffee, Greenville, SC

Where:  298 N America Way
                                                                                Greenville, SC 29615

When:  This Saturday, Nov. 23rd, 2019
                                                                                Get there early for the best spot.  7-7:30 am

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Bill

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Cars and Coffee, Saturday, 11/23/19, Greenville, SC
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 12:47:31 PM »
Hard rain from 7am till we left at 10:15am
1 vintage Shelby  ;)
1-2018 Ford GT
1-SPF GT40 Replica
1-599 GTB Ferrari (I believe this to be correct year and model)
1-Lotus Elise
1-Porsche 911-2014 I believe
1-Landrover Discovery in Camel garb (left after 10 minutes  ::) )
Several late model Ford trucks.
14-18 late model Mustangs flowed in and out, another 20 or so Dodge products of various makes and models. Misc foreign late models.

For a complete, heavy rainout, I'd say not a bad turn out of true car enthusiasts.
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Bill

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Cars and Coffee, Saturday, 11/23/19, Greenville, SC
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 12:49:37 PM »
I've been told that next month they will attempt again to have a Ford feature section to make up for todays washout.
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0