News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Price reduced

Started by shelbydoug, October 13, 2019, 11:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbydoug

Well just got notification that the "Supersnake steering wheel" on ebay price has been reduced by 500 to $3850. Hurry! You won't get a cheaper price on getting screwed then this!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/67-Shelby-GT500-Steering-Wheel-same-as-placed-on-1967-SHELBY-GT500-SUPER-SNAKE/123930776755?hash=item1cdad994b3:g:4XcAAOSweJxdmi-K

I didn't realize that there "is another" for $6,000?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Shelby-67-GT350-GT500-Steering-Wheel-EFFPI-ORIGINAL-1967-NOS-NEW/123936828861?hash=item1cdb35edbd:g:vQoAAOSwbmVdoSOv

Interestingly enough, the more expensive one costs $30 more, $150, to ship then the less expensive one, $120. So the cheaper one must be a lot lighter too? Amazing! What a deal?

I just can't personally handle another wonderful screwing this week. There's only so much a guy can take. So someone else is going to have to take advantage of the deal, not me. Bummer.
In addition, I got so excited that I dropped my computer and broke my keyboard. HOW can you people resist?  ???

Ain't this a wonderful world? ::)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Shelby_r_b

Nothing beats a classic!

Karguy

I've seen this guys steering wheels for years on eBay. They are beautiful pieces but What is the deal?
6S281, in my family from 1972-1983. Back home January 2017, will not leave again!

shelbydoug

Quote from: Karguy on October 13, 2019, 07:29:03 PM
I've seen this guys steering wheels for years on eBay. They are beautiful pieces but What is the deal?

Read the ad. You can be a pretend millionaire to the Supersnake. Probably a once in a lifetime opportunity.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

tesgt350

Those are two totally different Steering Wheels.  One has the Black Plastic and the other has none............ is either one real?

shelbydoug

Quote from: tesgt350 on October 14, 2019, 12:31:12 PM
Those are two totally different Steering Wheels.  One has the Black Plastic and the other has none............ is either one real?

Well that fits into the sellers plan. When you complain about the price of the Supersnake wheel, he points to the price of a real 67 wheel. Excellent question though.  ;)

There was one opinion here that the interior of the Supersnake picture was photo shopped.

Who am I to argue? "I'm just a simple country lawyer bumpkin".  ;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Bob Gaines

The picture of the interior of the Super Snake GT500 in August 67 Drag Strip magazine shows a typical 67 Shelby steering wheel . I don't remember another different one in the car all of the years it showed at the Tulsa Show or when subsequent owners showed the car.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby