News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Trunk mount battery

Started by Jbarela, October 14, 2019, 11:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbarela

Thanks for the pic..looks like I just need to drill the holes and push the bolts up from the bottom then?

Greg

Quote from: Jbarela on April 16, 2020, 01:33:00 PM
Thanks for the pic..looks like I just need to drill the holes and push the bolts up from the bottom then?

Just curious, are you working on a clone that doesn't have the holes or a real one where the trunk pan was changed?
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

texas swede

Here is a drawing done by Buddy Belzer many years ago showing all holes from 5S235.
Texas Swede

Jbarela

Quote from: Greg on April 16, 2020, 02:25:44 PM

Just curious, are you working on a clone that doesn't have the holes or a real one where the trunk pan was changed?

Well I wont call it a clone but rather a tribute car..

Tex..thanks for that pic..will have to print it and make heads and tables of it..

Greg

Quote from: Jbarela on April 16, 2020, 06:17:54 PM
Quote from: Greg on April 16, 2020, 02:25:44 PM

Well I wont call it a clone but rather a tribute car..
Tex..thanks for that pic..will have to print it and make heads and tables of it..

That is great, please post pictures of the car when you can.
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

texas swede

Please note that the drawing shows 5S235 had the staggered battery hold down bracket holes
which means the car was equipped with the 65 Ford and 67-69 Mustang bracket.
Texas Swede