News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

2019 GT350 Tour - The Ozarks

Started by Brant, January 10, 2020, 09:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brant

I finally got around to making a few Blog posts about the 2019 GT350 Tour that was held at the end of October in Arkansas.

Click on the links or picture for more information and pictures:

Blog Post - Part 1

Blog Post - Part 2

-Brant

www.VirginiaClassicMustang.com

Subscribe to our Blog for the latest updates restoration projects and new parts information for 64 1/2-73 Mustangs!  http://blog.virginiaclassicmustang.com/

Like us on Facebook!  www.Facebook.com/VirginiaClassicMustang

gt350shelb

cant wait for the next one !  55th anniversary !
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Shelby_r_b

Thanks Brant! Great pics as always. 👍🏻
Nothing beats a classic!

shelbydoug

Quote from: Brant on January 10, 2020, 09:04:58 AM
I finally got around to making a few Blog posts about the 2019 GT350 Tour that was held at the end of October in Arkansas.

Click on the links or picture for more information and pictures:

Blog Post - Part 1

Blog Post - Part 2

That picture definitely suggests some type of a conspiracy going on. Is that the GT350 Militia? :o
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Great pictures Brant, every year I think for about 2 seconds before signing up. The tours are great. By the way my daughters got me a hat just like yours because I have two flamingos in the front yard. They didn't even know about yours when they got mine. Nothing beats your outfit, that that was a classic
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Don Johnston

I am looking forward to a Shelby American edition write up with various stories about the event.  While the weather does not look like it was the nicest, the cruise locations do appear to be interesting. 8)

CSX 4133

Really enjoyed this post and especially the pictures.

FL SAAC

Amazing tour,  we salute and commend this group of enthusiast's  !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert