News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Yellow KR in index right now

Started by pied viper 041, October 15, 2019, 03:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pied viper 041

I have a question for someone on the forum  .For some one with more computer knowledge than myself. Looking at the yellow KR awhile ago on the forum I followed it through, when It got the sign more photos awhile at just about the end . So I clicked on it and it showed most of my photos of my Shelby yellow KR. The ones I have on my computer photos from the last30 years. My question is how did they get there ? Is something wrong can anyone pull them up or is it that it is on my computer. Thanks James

pied viper 041

Now the mystery grows why was the yellow KR that was on the forum gone now? I posted my question an hour ago what is going on? any one have a good answer or just a answer will do. Was I the only one that saw that on the forum?   thanks again jAMES

KR Convertible

It is still there.  If you go to "Home" page and scroll down to cars for sale, it is the first one.  I posted that the link isn't working. 

pied viper 041

Yes I noticed I hope others noticed. Read my first post and reply.   again thanks James

Coralsnake

The link works for me and I only see the car for sale.

Did you open the files in your browser or use the app?

pied viper 041

Again read my first post then reply. THANKS again James

Coralsnake

Your post is not clear.

Your pictures are not in the link provided by the seller

davez

I think, but it's not clear that he is saying he used to own the car, and there were old photos of his car from 30 years ago. He may be wondering how they got there.
dz

Coralsnake

Well there are 42 body pictures, 12 engine, 12 interior, and 43 undercarrige pictures. A Marti report and a picture of the car at an old gas station. No vintage pictures. James is confused. No pictures of his car ( a different KR) are shown in the link

pied viper 041

Davez I am saying I still own my KR It is in my shop as I speak. I am wondering how my photos of my cars history popped up on a Shelby that is so much like mine being sold. I am saying that I saw a lot of photos of my KR @ the end of the ad. I saw a note saying more photos. I clicked on It
And much to my dismay I saw my photos of my Shelby . I posted 1st. post asking for help to try to see what was going on. After that post I went back in and the post was gone. It was moved then I learned the link now was not working. Now the link is working fine . Now my photos are not in the link provided by the seller. I am not saying someone is doing wrong I saw all of the engine pics body pics interior pics etc. I also saw pictures of my KR. when I went back in all of the pics were not there anymore. All I was doing is get an answer who else could I talk to if not the members here .There I am trying to be clear what I say and I don't think I am confused. Just being safe. THANKS AGAIN James

427heaven

James- We are all here to help each other out and I too could not make heads or tails of what you initially were saying. From what it sounds like is someone lifted your info or pictures for their personal add and to promote their vehicle with pictures of your car. We have the secret SHELBY POLICE , they are everywhere, and can sniff out a problem where ever it might be. We shall see how this shakes out... Best of luck!

kjspeed

So James, are you saying that the seller is misrepresenting the car for sale and that you own #3661 and it is NOT for sale?
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

Coralsnake

James, I know the car and the seller. I can assure you he has no pictures of your car.

Coralsnake

James owns a different KR #4152. Apparently, he clicked on something and opened a file of his own photos.

There is no issue with the car, pictures or advertisement that I can find.