News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Traction Bars

Started by Plajoie, October 16, 2019, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plajoie

Does anyone have a picture of the Traction bar connected under the rear seats.  I have a GT350H that has the bars and rubber boots on them but where the connect to the rear floor is all torn out I would like to know what the brackets looked like so I can find them.

6s1640

Hi Plajoie,

Does the car still have the picture frame retainers that secure the rubber boot to floor?  Is that what you mean by brackets?

Cory

rockhouse66

Is this what you are looking for?

Plajoie

Yes it is Thank you for this.  Just need to know what the distance is from the floor to the center of the hole so I can reproduce.

6s1640

Hi Plajoie,

Shelby Parts and Restoration makes a kit for $125 with these pieces.  No need to re-event the parts.

Cory

https://shelbypartsstore.com/?product=s1mk-18127-a

Plajoie

J_Speegle

Quote from: Plajoie on October 17, 2019, 04:08:40 PM
Great site thank You.

You're going to want to bookmark the site. Something tells up your going to be checking back there for other items ;)
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Shelby_r_b

Jim (owner of Shelby Parts and Restoration) is a great resource in addition to the parts he sells. 👍🏻
Nothing beats a classic!

Plajoie

Already Bookmarked it, Thanks for the tip.