News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1968 Mustang Shelby GT500KR Convertible - $68500

Started by CalSpecial68, October 23, 2019, 10:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalSpecial68

At least they were upfront about this car "merging" with another car's body.

Bill

Quote from: CalSpecial68 on October 23, 2019, 10:14:27 PM
https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ctd/d/san-antonio-1968-mustang-shelby-gt500kr/6991779315.html

Not my car. Just saw it and thought I would post it.

Please make certain that these craigslist posts are placed in the proper sub forum, in this case the up for auction sub forum on this site. In addition, -please make certain to cut and paste relevant information into your post so when the craigslist link goes dead, the information from the ad itself is saved for posterity.

1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible. Car will be sold through a dealer license in TX, prospective buyers must be willing to provide copy (photo) of ID to view the car. Engine appears to be correct but is NOT confirmed to be the original 428CJ.

Car is in very nice shape, starts, runs and drives very nicely. Great undercarriage and no rust.Feel free to text or email for more information. This car was at one point merged with a donor car (rebodied) during a past restoration. Car retains a title as a 1968 GT-500KR and still listed in the Shelby Registry with similar description.

Auto transmission is not original. Major bank certified check, wire transfer or cash only. Reasonable offers from serious buyers considered but car is priced to sell.New Rims and tires (GY radials w/ lettering painted in). factory A/C currently does not work but will be repaired shortly. This may affect the selling price depending on cost of repair. Feel free to text anytime.

Price $ 68,500
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Greg

Never heard of "merging" with another car.... creative LOL...
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC

So the KR was on the freeway and a 68 fastback was on the the ramp, and merged?

Glad it wasn't a Prius.

Mike

67 GT350

Hmmm, sounds like a scam deal to me.....I would go with cash
RARE  Signature Delete

Coralsnake

I dont think its a scam. Original cars should bring the most money, cars that have been destroyed or "merged" should take considerably less