News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Masonic Car Show, Saturday, Nov 2nd, Pittsboro, NC

Started by BGlover67, October 28, 2019, 04:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

Those of you who know me here in NC, may not also be aware that I am a Mason (a Past Master actually).  Every year I sponsor and coordinate a local car show to benefit our 182 year old lodge.  Please join me for our show this Saturday, November 2nd.  I personally provide the awards and I make sure that our trophies are the best I've ever seen at a show.  The fee to enter a vehicle is $25, and the money raised goes toward the Lodge's charity work including the North Carolina Masonic Orphanage.

What: Columbus Lodge Day Car Show and Rib Fest

When:  Saturday, November 2nd, 2019, 8 am - 2 pm

Where: Columbus Lodge No. 102
            121 East Street,
            Pittsboro, NC
            (Corner of Masonic St & East St, across from Hardee's)

[/font]
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

98SVT - was 06GT

Good trophies and a great cause. Here in CA we no longer have a kids home.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

BGlover67

Thanks to all who showed up.  Weather was great, although setup at 7 am was 36 degrees!  Special thanks to Stan and Peggy (NC Trackrat).  They trailered their awesome '66 from an hour away, and it was greatly appreciated. 
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Shelby_r_b

Quote from: BGlover67 on November 02, 2019, 08:08:41 PM
Thanks to all who showed up.  Weather was great, although setup at 7 am was 36 degrees!  Special thanks to Stan and Peggy (NC Trackrat).  They trailered their awesome '66 from an hour away, and it was greatly appreciated.

Stan is truly the man!! 👍🏻
Nothing beats a classic!