Author Topic: Turn Signal Woes  (Read 3706 times)

Hey_jude

• View Profile
Re: Turn Signal Woes
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2019, 08:13:12 PM »
I didn’t purchase new but only because I had purchased a set of Vics sticks a few years ago. He is also releasing a newer version of those sticks soon. Vic did state i would have to have his sticks for the plasma led to work, his old or new version. My car didn’t have the sticks in it when I got it so I was kind starting from scratch and the tail light harness had been cut. I’ve been told they don’t look like the originals to closely. My trunk is a bit of a hot mess because the harness has been cut. I’ll post a pic of the sticks tomorrow. I don’t think I have any on my phone. I will say I was happy with the regular bulbs last year when I got everything working again but it is absolutely amazing the difference in brightness with the led. There is no doubt they are on...

« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 03:54:13 PM by Hey_jude »
Follower of Jesus, Grateful Caretaker of #2196 and amateur car photographer.

1967 eight barrel

Re: Turn Signal Woes
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2019, 03:25:57 AM »
Dynamite sticks were used in 1968, not 67. They can be hard-wired in. I don't like sequencing brake lights, which are illegal in some states.
If you're going to run Plasma LED's you'll have to add the resister into the system. If you want to run sequentials you'll need to buy the TS400.  I have wired one for a neighbor. While not terribly difficult, it is a bit of work.

-Keith