News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Mustang salvage yards

Started by kasearch@ix.netcom.com, September 14, 2019, 07:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Johnston

It has been awhile, but for years I used Rose City Mustang in Portland, OR.  Good deals, good service, fair prices.  They do the parts harvesting. 8)

J_Speegle

Quote from: Don Johnston on September 15, 2019, 10:03:26 PM
It has been awhile, but for years I used Rose City Mustang in Portland, OR.  Good deals, good service, fair prices.  They do the parts harvesting. 8)

Was in the area a few weeks back. Unless they have moved ( Yelp and web site doesn't suggest that) place looked closed.

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Don Johnston

Were you at the 74th Ave. location.  Web site still active.

J_Speegle

Quote from: Don Johnston on September 16, 2019, 12:20:54 AM
Were you at the 74th Ave. location.  Web site still active.

Yes middle of the week. Couldn't tel the last time web site had been updated. Sometimes they stay up for years after a place closes down. Though I don't know that its the situation in this case. Just sharing

Had stopped by a few times in years past
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

corbins

Quote from: kasearch@ix.netcom.com on September 15, 2019, 08:30:17 AM
I have discovered Mustang Masters in FL.  Freddie has a very good selection of Mustangs, for parts.  He, and David are easy to deal with. I will recommend that you make sure that you have a good list of parts to order since there is a minimum shipping charge. But you do get your choice of quality, and you will pay extra for the very nice pieces.  https://www.mustangmasters.com/Home_Page.php

Better run the other way.... his rep is suspect at best.

Sfm6sxxx

Quote from: corbins on November 15, 2019, 06:16:53 PM
I have discovered Mustang Masters in FL.  Freddie has a very good selection of Mustangs, for parts.  He, and David are easy to deal with. I will recommend that you make sure that you have a good list of parts to order since there is a minimum shipping charge. But you do get your choice of quality, and you will pay extra for the very nice pieces.  https://www.mustangmasters.com/Home_Page.php

+2

6S1114

Greg

Opinions are like well you ....  ;), I have purchased items from Freddie and the guy was fair and knew his parts.  Remember, you typically only get one side of anyones story. 
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Greg on November 16, 2019, 07:57:10 AM

Opinions are like well you ....  ;), I have purchased items from Freddie and the guy was fair and knew his parts.  Remember, you typically only get one side of anyones story.
Count yourself fortunate your were on the positive side of the many story's. Too many negative accounts to dismiss plus my personal witness to some unethical conduct at Ford Carlisle that was recounted in a past thread.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Coralsnake

Im thinking his nickname "fast freddy" was earned and not a description of speed

pmustang

So this was at a pickandpull near columbia PA a few weeks ago. Looked like it could drive away fairly easily. I snagged the seats and dash trim

Floors shot

6 cyl auto

Had flawless windscreen trim, gutted to leave it but had no tools.

Prospect auto parts

69mach351w

Quote from: Bob Gaines on November 16, 2019, 11:50:30 AM

Count yourself fortunate your were on the positive side of the many story's. Too many negative accounts to dismiss plus my personal witness to some unethical conduct at Ford Carlisle that was recounted in a past thread.
Yes, and also at the Charlotte Auto Fair. I think thats when he and his cronie's ran down a customer who bought the wheel??

And Fast Freddie wanted it back and he and his "boys" were belligerent to say the least and threatening.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 69mach351w on November 17, 2019, 10:37:25 AM
Quote from: Bob Gaines on November 16, 2019, 11:50:30 AM

Yes, and also at the Charlotte Auto Fair. I think thats when he and his cronie's ran down a customer who bought the wheel??

And Fast Freddie wanted it back and he and his "boys" were belligerent to say the least and threatening.
That happened at Ford Carlisle.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

69mach351w

Got mixed up, because something happened at Charlotte. I was there but didn't find out about his shenanigans until I got home and read it on here or one of the sister forums.

Maybe someone will chime in.

But it is good to let others know that are unassuming.

mtdubvee

I have just bought 65 old mustangs from 1965-1973. The 14 cars in the video below will be for sale as soon as I get them out.

There are also tons of parts from rally pacs, to interior and exterior trim parts, engines, toploaders etc.

The 51 mustangs outside have mostly already been sold.

Anyways I'll have cars and pets for sale. Message or call with needs. Thanks

Matt

Beckley WV 25801

304-228-4732

https://youtu.be/BpntsJO0ky8
SFM 5S123

SFM 5S269

1967 GT350 #41 Raven Black 4 Speed

KR Convertible

I'm sure there will be lots of pets in the cars!   :o