News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Shelby trucks

Started by Mikelj5S230, November 08, 2019, 09:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikelj5S230

Quote from: FL SAAC TONY on November 08, 2019, 06:27:47 PM
Mike what I would do is give him a call next week probably Tuesday, Wednesday so he can settle in from being out this week at sema. Ask if you purchase one will they do the conversion.  Dont believe that they will turn down that opportunity.  Good luck and have a great weekend.

I finally got a reply from the Team Shelby Administration:  "Well anything is possible. But if you are asking if the Tuscany/Shelby truck program is going to produce production trucks with the 7.3 the simple answer is no they are not.

Steven"

So, Shelby will not get my business for a new truck.
Formerly known as CorvetteMike.

FL SAAC

Unbelievable reply from a niche marketer. You allowing them to cater to your needs for a vehicle that I guess would be in excess  of $100K and to not work with you is foolish.  Their loss.

Quote from: CorvetteMike on November 11, 2019, 04:47:21 PM
Quote from: FL SAAC TONY on November 08, 2019, 06:27:47 PM

I finally got a reply from the Team Shelby Administration:  "Well anything is possible. But if you are asking if the Tuscany/Shelby truck program is going to produce production trucks with the 7.3 the simple answer is no they are not.

Steven"

So, Shelby will not get my business for a new truck.
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert