Author Topic: A/C Heater Control Panel Color  (Read 2074 times)

mr68shelby

• View Profile
A/C Heater Control Panel Color
« on: February 24, 2018, 01:02:05 PM »
What is the correct color brown for the A/C control panel? Is there a rattle can that is correct? One of the paint shops here will custom mix into a rattle can if I need to go that route. Thanks. Mike
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 01:04:14 PM by mr68shelby »

TLea

• View Profile
Re: A/C Heater Control Panel Color
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 05:02:38 PM »
 We have a custom mixed but there was a spray can call leather brown that was close. Seem to recall was made by Ace Hardware maybe

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 05:16:53 PM »
We have a custom mixed but there was a spray can call leather brown that was close. Seem to recall was made by Ace Hardware maybe
Krylon version 2501 Leather Brown Gloss match's up well when compared side by side. At least from a rattle can match standpoint.  I like Krylon because it seems to be superior in drying quickly and durability relative to other rattle cans.   
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

KerryBWhite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 07:38:24 PM »

[/quote] Krylon version 2501 Leather Brown Gloss match's up well when compared side by side. At least from a rattle can match standpoint.  I like Krylon because it seems to be superior in drying quickly and durability relative to other rattle cans.   
[/quote]

+1 on the Krylon   Nothing compares, it is definitely superior in drying quickly and durability compared to other rattle cans.