Author Topic: 2020 North East Regional Meet - Sept 25-27  (Read 2773 times)

Cobrask8

• View Profile
2020 North East Regional Meet - Sept 25-27
« on: November 19, 2019, 01:23:15 PM »
More details to come, but it's official!

Same host hotel
Car Show again at PSU

More details to come!

mark p

• SAAC Member
  • south NJ - Philly 'burbs
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 North East Regional Meet - Sept 25-27
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 01:10:10 PM »
Thanks for the early info  :)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

Cobrask8

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 04:17:38 PM »
With the Convention cancelled, how about all you North Eastern folks come join us?

So far, no changes, but still a long way off, and hoping we'll be back to some sort of normal by then.

A fun time! Social, cars, and ice cream!!!

Watch this space!

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

• SAAC Member
  • “Drive it like you stole it”
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 05:54:42 PM »
If the weathers nice, I’ll probably drive up. Nice drive and great people
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

hurlbird

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 08:11:04 PM »
And where would that be? Penn?

Cobrask8

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2020, 08:13:09 PM »
Lehigh Valley PA, eastern side by Allentown

Cobrask8

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 03:19:15 PM »
Time for an update!!!!

We have been working VERY HARD behind the scenes to keep this event alive, as so many events, shows, etc., have been cancelled this year due to complications and difficulties in complying with the current regulations. We have tried to make as much compliant with current "GREEN" restrictions. Still, the event is three months out, but we are very optimistic, and will work to keep the event going, and may have to change how things run if needed.

We will request everyone to be compliant with any and all restrictions set by the state, and we'll even have complimentary event masks for all paid entrants. We are working with the hotel to make sure we can do those parts with no changes, but will do our best to comply if we have to change.

The tour, Outdoor drive-in movie, and car show are all outdoor events, and fit withing the green guidelines. Penn State will have the building open for bathrooms and use, but a mask will be needed to enter.

Registration is now open on the club website - www. lvpasaac.com and many rooms in our reserved block are still available.

Please watch this space, and let's all hope we have a fun, safe, and successful event!

Cobrask8

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 12:28:08 PM »
Getting some registrations in, and our block of rooms at the hotel is starting to fill. Don't be last minute, rooms in the immediate area are hard to find. Get your room now!

(The hotel is usually sold out the weekend of our show, as is the one down the street)