News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

GT350 suspension bushes

Started by Skidado, December 01, 2019, 08:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skidado

I'm planning to replace all the suspension bushes on #2751 this coming spring.  I want to go with original style (but not necessarily concourse) rubber bushes.  Does anyone have any recommendations for suppliers / kits?

This is a purely street-driven car.  I will get the Koni shox refurbished (fitted by the original owner after purchase) and will perform the UCA drop.

Any guidance or recommendations much appreciated.

Thanks

David

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Skidado on December 01, 2019, 08:58:32 AM
I'm planning to replace all the suspension bushes on #2751 this coming spring.  I want to go with original style (but not necessarily concourse) rubber bushes.  Does anyone have any recommendations for suppliers / kits?

This is a purely street-driven car.  I will get the Koni shox refurbished (fitted by the original owner after purchase) and will perform the UCA drop.

Any guidance or recommendations much appreciated.

Thanks

David
Check with Chris Brown because he has reproduced a line of rubber bushings made to concours expectations.http://www.brownsautobodyservices.com/classics
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby