News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Ford v Ferrari

Started by Coralsnake, November 14, 2019, 11:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68cobra427

Quote from: shelbydoug on November 17, 2019, 07:58:22 AM
Quote from: 69mach351w on November 17, 2019, 07:38:15 AM
Seen it last night....

AAA+++.

A Man and Woman seen my Cobra shirt last night and ask me a few questions.  I schooled them on what I know and learned from here and then they had a better perspective of who Shelby and Miles were and what HFII was wanting to accomplish ;D

The Gentleman actually said he was coming back and watching it again in the next few days.   

The couple pulled away in a 500 series BMW ;D

If you consider owning a "Shelby" as owning "stock", don't "cash it in" yet. It's going to rise in value considerably.

Not only was CS himself a visionary but owners of his cars really are as well.

This film will help others who are less observant understand what also was right in front of their noses all the time?

There was a '60s car commercial that I remember. I think in that case it was for a 442. There was a guy sitting along the roadside as the car whizzed by. His comment was, "buy it or watch it go buy". Very prophetic if you ask me?

It is the nature of people in general to "not know the value of something until it is gone". "They torn down Paradise and put up a parking lot".

Prophets are usually laughed at by society although in all fairness, Charles Dickens gave large credit to the Bass Ale. ;)

Funny you say that about if your considering a Shelby as owning (stock)  I have a 68 Shelby GT500 with a Feb (69) 427so , 400 horse matched block/heads. Runs great like the motor in the movie. LOL   I have been trying to sell for a while and all I get is offers under $100K. 

Will see if the movie does anything for the values.  ???

Troy