News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

BJ auction now has Ford involved?

Started by Rukiddin, December 02, 2019, 05:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rukiddin

Some rumor of Ford involved in BJ auction?  8) 8) 8)

Coralsnake

How?

I think have been a sponsor for a long time?

Coralsnake

Rukiddin

I think you are correct. Get those Shelby people revved up! A flood of Shelby cars at the auction might not be a good thing......too much of a good thing.....? Becomes "dilluted" by a large consignment. Indy Mecum will be better,I hope.....

Shelby_r_b

Agreed.  It looks like BJ hype, as they are only calling out the Shelbys that are up for sale - at least from what I saw.
Nothing beats a classic!

BJ is another reality tv show as far as I'm concerned.  I've seen a lot of cars that they show that have sold for crazy money only to see them for sale a month later for a lot less. 

sfm5

I think it's just BJ trying to capitalize on the Ford vs Ferrari buzz. BJ has been more of a Chevy/Corvette venue for the past several years.
65 GT350

Don Johnston

Quote from: sfm5 on December 02, 2019, 09:18:51 PM
I think it's just BJ trying to capitalize on the Ford vs Ferrari buzz. BJ has been more of a Chevy/Corvette venue for the past several years.
+1

98SVT - was 06GT

BJ hype. He wants a big show for Lil Red and Green Hornet. He tried to sell Green Hornet before he found Lil Red for a million. Now I'm certain he'll be hyping the pair and wants all the Shelby fans he can find.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless