News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Bob G approaches 3000 posts

Started by Coralsnake, December 04, 2019, 02:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

Anxiously awaiting Bobs 3000 post! Thanks in advance, Bob,  for being a productive member of the community/forum.

Special Ed

Richstang

1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

FL SAAC

All of Florida is cheering for you, best of luck!

P. S. You know its lights out when you hit 5,000
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

gt350hr

Tony has his own agenda ;).  While he may be as prolific as McDonalds  8), and "I" enjoy many of his posts , he's not the only game in town. Tony wouldn't answer concours related questions with the expertise Bob has ( for an example) and I'm sure respects Bob for his ability to do so as the above post shows.
   Congrats to Bob when he gets there , his information contributions are invaluable. I've said it before the combination of information , experience , and dedication on this forum is unequaled in our hobby. Others try , but can not match what we have.
   Randy
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

FL SAAC

+ 1 agreed Mr Randy

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

Salud !

Quote from: gt350hr on December 04, 2019, 03:31:03 PM
Tony has his own agenda ;).  While he may be as prolific as McDonalds  8), and "I" enjoy many of his posts , he's not the only game in town. Tony wouldn't answer concours related questions with the expertise Bob has ( for an example) and I'm sure respects Bob for his ability to do so as the above post shows.
   Congrats to Bob when he gets there , his information contributions are invaluable. I've said it before the combination of information , experience , and dedication on this forum is unequaled in our hobby. Others try , but can not match what we have.
   Randy

I have all UNGOLD cars

69 GT350 Vert

Thanks Bob G for answering so many questions for me over the years. Very helpful.  Much appreciated!

Chris Thauberger

Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

Rodster-500

Quote from: Coralsnake on December 04, 2019, 02:13:16 PM
Anxiously awaiting Bobs 3000 post! Thanks in advance, Bob,  for being a productive member of the community/forum.

Save his informative posts before the next crash!  :o

FL SAAC

ALMOST THERE....2954

COME ON BOB .... YOU CAN DO IT !

I have all UNGOLD cars

mark p

Quote from: gt350hr on December 04, 2019, 03:31:03 PM
   Randy

+1
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

J_Speegle

Atta-boy Bob  :) - Retirement is great
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

FL SAAC

Also, no truth to the rumor that after 5,000 posts your SAAC life expires.

10,000 here I come...or better yet, to infinity and beyond  !

I have all UNGOLD cars

shelbydoug

Only 3,000? Really? Seems like much more? It must be that his posts count 2 or 3 to 1 vs. others? I hope his typing fingers don't break down? Who could I turn to? ;D
68 GT350 Lives Matter!