News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

67 gt500 valve covers

Started by allonmorris, January 19, 2022, 09:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allonmorris

How to assembly the Shark Navigator Lift-away Nv360

You have bought a Shark Navigator Lift-away deluxe Nv360 upright vacuum. It is the first vacuum you have. And you are struggling to find the way of assembling and using it? Below is the summary user manual for you. Hope that it is useful for you. You can finish your cleaning tasks in the shortest time.

How to assembly parts of Shark NV360 vacuum?

Firstly, you should check all of the vacuum parts. This vacuum model includes following parts:

• Handle assembly
  • Cleaning attachments (crevice tool, dusting brush)
  • Extra filters
  • Stretch hose
  • Floor power nozzle
  • Vacuum body
  • Cleaning wand
The crevice tool will help you to clean the hard-to-reach areas. It can remove dirt, dust, debris under furniture, radiators, or baseboards. With a dusting brush, you clean a variety of surfaces, such as furniture, lampshades, window. This device also removes pet hair, dirt on stairs, or stuck on the upholstery surfaces.

When you  are sure that nothing is missed, start to assemble the basic and necessary parts:

• Take the vacuum body and lay it on the floor.
  • Slide the electrical connection by hand. You need to slide it from the power nozzle into the main body.
  • The next thing is the long hose. The hose connects the main body and the power nozzle. You need to create a snug fit by pushing with a slight turning motion.
  • Connecting the upright unit and the handle assembly. On the handle assembly, you see a hook. You need to align this hook with the power cord hook of the unit.
  • Check every part that you have assembled, then place your vacuum in its position.
Other attachments, such as crevice tools, cleaning wand, or dusting brush are not necessary. We will store them on the unit. When you need it, just take one of them and assemble.

When you store the Shark navigator NV360, you should attach the stretch hose carefully by snapping it into the swivel connector. The hose should be under the anti-tip hose hook. This prevents your vacuum from tipping.  And the power cord needs to be around the cord holders.

A few notes while transporting your Shark navigator NV360

When you transport this upright vacuum, don’t forget the following:

• Unplug the vacuum
  • Ensure that the hose is in its place
  • The power cord is snapped around cord holders.
  • And remember to stand vacuum in their storage into the upright position.
When you roll with this upright vacuum cleaner by Shark, remember to hold the handle. You must hold the direction and tilt the unit back on wheels.

You don’t press the dust cup assembly release button while you are lifting or carrying the vacuum.

Shark navigator lift-away deluxe Nv360 is a very popular vacuum cleaner on the market. Many people chose it and have been using it in their houses. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 receive good praise from customers. It is very easy to use, clean, and store. Assembly its parts to start the cleaning task is not a big problem. This work is very easy and anyone can do it. Just follow our above instructions, and you have a wonderful vacuum to clean your house.

Lfino

I'm running blue thunder on my 67 tunnelport!
Probably not exact, but the tunnelport doesn't belong either.
I was thinking they may be Slightly taller as the pcv assembly barely clears the export brace. Close enough that I had to lift the brace a little to install the pcv, then tighten the brace back down.
Also have their air cleaner assembly. Had to fab a nipple on the bottom plate.
All in all it looks pretty good.
Might check with Gaines on an original pair.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Lfino on January 20, 2022, 01:20:33 AM
I'm running blue thunder on my 67 tunnelport!
Probably not exact, but the tunnelport doesn't belong either.
I was thinking they may be Slightly taller as the pcv assembly barely clears the export brace. Close enough that I had to lift the brace a little to install the pcv, then tighten the brace back down.
Also have their air cleaner assembly. Had to fab a nipple on the bottom plate.
All in all it looks pretty good.
Might check with Gaines on an original pair.
No they are not exact but still look good. They are not taller .The pcv assembly barely clears the brace on the genuine valve covers also. I sold the only set I had last week and they are on their way to Greece of all places.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby