News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

A real unicorn?

Started by Coralsnake, December 05, 2019, 09:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350hr

From "The Spanish Inquisition"? ;D
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

69mach351w

As stated about half way through the description,  " AS FAR AS WE KNOW WE ARE THE 3TH OWNERS??

3TH Owners ???

gt350hr

That could be the fault of an internet translator app.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

69mach351w

Then proofreading should be in order😉

1967 eight barrel

I am 2rd owner of my vehicle. ( snicker)  Hooked on Phonics werked fer me.. LOL
On a serious note: I thought the car was a bit over-priced for a '68 500.
What say the peanut gallery?
                                                        -Keith

Coralsnake

About double in my opinion

427heaven

SPANGLISH- Is a way of life out west, we don't think to much about . Know what I mean MANG. They speak it better than I speak theirs, so I comprendo with slow talk and lots of hand gestures. ;D

propayne

I think a legitimate 10 spoke GT500 is really cool!

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

shelbydoug

Coralsnake is probably right. There were two cars invoiced to Spain with 10 spokes.

There were 1,900 invoices missing. There could be more cars shipped overseas with them also OR with just granny caps. The Marti reports would not show that necessarily.

I'd like to see the combination that the "factory" did with the wheel/brake caliper issue on them. If you space the wheels out you absolutely will have tire to fender interference so the best solution then would have been to "polish" down the casting flash on the calipers.

The best solution TODAY would be to fully machine the inside of the wheel castings and take out the huge "dum-dum" lump in the wheel that hits the calipers.

Someone needs to get a picture of the calipers and see if they were "machined" down for clearance?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Coralsnake

QuoteI'd like to see the combination that the "factory" did with the wheel/brake caliper issue on them.

+1

honker

I had a note from evil bay a day or so ago that the price was reduced by 10 thou. item has now ended as of the link above.

Mike.