News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Original fuel tank 65-68

Started by CarDude, December 12, 2019, 04:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350bp

To anyone interested in a Fuel Safe bladder into a R-model tank, I got my new bladder back from Fuel Safe yesterday and can provide pictures / measurements to anyone interested or if someone wants to post the pictures, will be glad to provide. This is the third bladder, as I originally did this in 1996 for my 65 GT 350 competition replica.

Note: Bladders are only certified for five (5) years.

Don
gt350bp 

1109RWHP

I can post them if you want

TOOFASTTBIRD@verizon.net

CSX 4133

Quote from: gt350bp on December 31, 2019, 08:21:54 AM
To anyone interested in a Fuel Safe bladder into a R-model tank, I got my new bladder back from Fuel Safe yesterday and can provide pictures / measurements to anyone interested or if someone wants to post the pictures, will be glad to provide. This is the third bladder, as I originally did this in 1996 for my 65 GT 350 competition replica.

Note: Bladders are only certified for five (5) years.

Don
gt350bp

There is an additional 2 year certification extension if the manufacturer does the inspection.

gt350bp

Only the original bladder lasted more than five years for me. The last was 55 months, so I got a little break on the cost, as they pro-rate the value like a battery. The custom fuel cells have a 5 year warranty and the others I believe have 2 year warranties.

Don
gt350bp