Author Topic: Northwest Cars Headed to SAAC 43 Sonoma?  (Read 9894 times)

Sxty8KR

• I've wanted an early Shelby since I was 17
    • View Profile
Northwest Cars Headed to SAAC 43 Sonoma?
« on: February 26, 2018, 10:13:01 PM »
Folks from the Northwest. How many of us are heading south to Sonoma to  SAAC 43 in late July early August 2018?
Steve
Seattle, Wash.
68 KR  #3777

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
  • Been dreaming of a Shelby since I was 7.
    • View Profile
Re: Northwest Cars Headed to SAAC 43 Sonoma?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 12:39:07 PM »
My Dad and I will be heading down on Wednesday from Central Oregon in his 1994 Lightning.  Taking Hwy 97 to Weed, CA at getting on I-5 from there to the track.

Hov

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 04:24:59 PM »
Hello Steve, Not sure if you are a member of WASAAC? We have the chance of renting an enclosed 6 car trailer from Seattle to Sonoma Ca. and back for $1,300.00 round trip. This would give you the chance to drive your car around while taking in the convention . So far we only have 1 person maybe 2 interested in doing this, there may also be a 2 car trailer available as well, not sure on the cost per car on that one. Let me know if this interests you. Best,
Mark 

Bigfoot

• Forum 1.0 posts: 8815
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 06:00:08 PM »
^^
That’s a great opportunity Hov.
Wish I was over there 4 that.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Sxty8KR

• I've wanted an early Shelby since I was 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 10:26:45 PM »
Hello Steve, Not sure if you are a member of WASAAC? We have the chance of renting an enclosed 6 car trailer from Seattle to Sonoma Ca. and back for $1,300.00 round trip. This would give you the chance to drive your car around while taking in the convention . So far we only have 1 person maybe 2 interested in doing this, there may also be a 2 car trailer available as well, not sure on the cost per car on that one. Let me know if this interests you. Best,
Mark

Mark.......  Not a member of WASAAC.      My plan was to transport the KR down via enclosed trailer. Not giving it up to someone to transport it would make feel better I guess. When I bought it and had it transported it just made me anxious not having the control over its travels.

Steve
Steve
Seattle, Wash.
68 KR  #3777