News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Checkered Flag: Hans Pedersen

Started by silverton_ford, December 17, 2019, 12:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bossbill

Some more pics of Hans. Circa 2001.

1) At Roundup, 2001
2) Checking out the Griffith
3) His car and Covey's GT350H
4) Never before seen pic of Hans without sunglasses.

Rest in Peace, Hans
Bill

67 GT350 Actual Build 3/2/67  01375
70 B302   6/6/70  0T02G160xxx

silverton_ford

I came across several of Hans's photo albums recently.  A lot to look at.  Here are a few highlights.  Here are some from the the Seattle World of Wheels show in the early 80's.

silverton_ford

Hans at the 1986 Tacoma Grand Prix.

silverton_ford

1967 eight barrel

Rest Easy Hans. My condolences. May God grant the family peace.

-Keith

MCMuray

I was just sitting here and thought of Hans, I went looking and found this post.  So sad to hear of his passing, we had become friends recently and were just getting to know each other. I spent a wonderful sunny day with Hans at the Renton  Vocational Technical School in May of 2019. We walked around looking at all the cars discussing each one. We both liked the same cars for the same reasons and voted for a '67 GTO as our favorite. The attached picture is our cars parked together at the show.To find out now that this was one of his last shows makes me sad. I wish I had met Hans and his Shelby many years sooner. He and the Shelby were both priceless relics to be cherished! RIP my friend!

Hov

The passing of someone who had a lot of enthusiasm for the early GT350's and history of everything Shelby American is always a tough thing to go through.
On the other side of this loss is that perhaps Hans found some peace knowing a friend of his would take care of his GT350 and also drive it whenever possible. The car is alive, well, and looking great as someone can post the latest cover of The Shelby American. It was good to see the car land in the hands of someone who knew Hans and will continue to keep Hans' feelings for the car strong into the future. It is for this reason, it was nice to see it not end up with someone who would just flip the car for a profit.

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

Wedgeman

RIP   old friend.... :'(