News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1967 GT350 Holley Carburetor S2MS-9510-A - Dated 731 (1st week of March, 1967)

Started by JWH, December 20, 2019, 12:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JWH

I listed this carb here on the SAAC website a few months back and now have it listed on ebay. Starting bid at $700 and no reserve. It is a nice original carb (not a service part or a repro) with a date of 731  which is 1st week in March, 1967.
Jeff

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Holley-Carburetor-1967-Shelby-GT350-S2MS-9510-A-Date-731/143476923252

JWH

*bump*
Auction ends tomorrow, current bid is $700.  This is an original carb for GT350s in good shape and right now, at a fair price. No reserve on the auction so it will sell tomorrow. 
Thanks
Jeff

acman63

thats a great price for this, great date code,  nice crisp stamping  still has the original brass fitting for the fuel filter
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

stangman39

I've had a similar one for sale in the parts area for awhile....asking $1100...I guess I should put mine on eBay!

JWH

I have re-listed this carburetor on ebay and the auction ends tomorrow January 19, 2020. Please note that this carburetor is not ready to bolt on to your car and run. It should be completely cleaned and rebuilt. I am happy to send pictures of any up-closed details needed. Starting bid is $800, NO RESERVE. I would love to see it go on an original '67 GT350.

Thank you Jim for your comments on this carburetor!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143500043314

Jeff

JWH

Pictures of the LeMans bowls and the fuel fitting. Note the four slotted screws that hold the bowl in place versus the hex head screws found now on the newer carburetors.

67 GT350

I would rather the cheaper one, they all need a professional rebuild/bench run/restoration. NOS/USED all the same...you aint gonna buy it and just bold it on your car and have it run, well it might run for a while then you either have to get it redone or you have nice big fire! If you bolt it on and drive it, make sure you have the means to put an engine fire our when you are about a mile from your house.
RARE  Signature Delete