News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

POOKIE XMAS

Started by Wedgeman, December 23, 2019, 10:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stangman39

Next year if I'm bored I may come up with the "12 Days of Pookie Christmas"
Wouldn't take long to come up with 12 "NOS" items  :)

shelbydoug

OK. I was going to let the message from the wood wheel "guy" go but something spurred me to response. I can't immage what?

This is what I replied.

"No. You are mistaken. I only have one account.

It would seem though that you are infamous in the "Shelby Community" for making false and misleading statements to your own benefit. These responses to your auctions you are referring to are not expected to give you any sense or morality on our part, just an indication to you that your bs doesn't cut it with us. That just leaves your false representations to victimize the unknowledgeable.

There is always hope that at some point you might want to consider what you say in future posts, limit the untruths and inaccuracies? But that would be a shocking turn of conscious and not expected at all by anyone in our community. I personally would expect you to quote Satin as he is thrown into the pit, " you have no dominion on me."? That is the classic response of the serpent.

You really have mischaracterized me since I don't really care what happens with your auctions as much as others. I just asked a question about your item originally.

I figure what goes around, comes around and you will just be swindling a swindler. Best of luck with your auctions. It's always interesting to see how these sales turn out and where the item will appear next? I'm pretty sure that whatever happens won't be the end of the story by any means. It just won't be me purchasing it."
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

1967 eight barrel

Doug:  She truly has a hard on for you. You must have urinated in her Wheaties. LOL   I actually used my signature in my initial response to my query about her BS regarding the connection to the one real 2 million dollar Super Snake. My name present.  I also advised her we were aware of the nuances with the different offerings.   She dropped the F-bomb numerous times. I know Bob Gaines also had a discussion with her and knows her games.  She used to try and pass off Nardi wheels as correct. I've been active on Ebay for about 20 years now.  As the original parts have dried up it's opened the market for human excrement like Pookie and the Wood Steering Wheel Heiress AKA Diamond broker.
Her rant and 16 responses actually became entertaining and the more polite I responded in rebuke the more hostile she became calling me mentally unstable and using your name in vain, Doug.  Did you threaten her with a hot poker for Shelby heresy? LOL

I should actually post them, as we should Pookie's responses. They are certainly good for cheap entertainment.

shelbydoug

In the present world of alternate facts, I can understand how people start to feel that they are the unstable ones.

My Dad used to say, "Look out. The Devil hides his horns well".

"War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength."
― George Orwell, 1984

...I'm loosing my will to resist.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Alternate facts=oxymoron (or morons LOL)

1BadMach1

Quote from: outlawincorporated on December 23, 2019, 07:52:27 PM
I had a crack at him on a facebook site trying to sell his parts to a new audience. his post was pulled down not sure by admin or by him.

buyer beware indeed

regards

PHILL BERESFORD
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.

What group ?PM me your name it might have been one of my groups .