Author Topic: POOKIE XMAS  (Read 3982 times)

Wedgeman

• View Profile
POOKIE XMAS
« on: December 23, 2019, 10:55:02 AM »
Just in time for all you Stocking Stuffers......Pookie has ..ORIGINAL... labels for only $100 pr plus shipping...Act Now...these won't last

• 1967 gt500 since 82 NFS!
    • View Profile
Re: POOKIE XMAS
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 12:12:08 PM »
Dammit!!!Where DID I put my Visa card?!?! :o

Wedgeman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 04:36:45 PM »
I thought Pookie only took Postal Money Orders......?...... :o

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 05:13:29 PM »
Bitcoins......

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 05:15:05 PM »
I think he stays away from the postal system as that makes it a FEDERAL crime. 8)

GT350Lad

• SAAC Member
  • Trent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2019, 06:35:57 PM »
Pookie Has no conscience
6S373
6S1276

outlawincorporated

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2019, 07:52:27 PM »
I had a crack at him on a facebook site trying to sell his parts to a new audience. his post was pulled down not sure by admin or by him.

buyer beware indeed

regards

PHILL BERESFORD
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.

3219alexanderm

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2019, 09:27:28 PM »
WoW! The parts boxes lists only, "one" per box with multiple labels per box, and the part #'s aren't handwritten?

pmustang

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2019, 09:06:23 AM »
Is this Marty Macintosh?

Noticed all these "NOS" bits on a facebook site recently

He has listed alot and always posts up that he has tons of stuff   

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
  • Been dreaming of a Shelby since I was 7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2019, 10:15:18 AM »
Is this Marty Macintosh?

Yes, same guy.

Wedgeman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2019, 11:20:14 AM »
He has lots of these too... :o.. ::)

acman63

• View Profile
    • Shelby Parts and Restoration  since 1977
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2019, 12:17:23 PM »
The word on the street from one of the local guys in North Carolina was that most of these parts he has were given to him by the widow of a guy that collected Ford parts to sell and he would get a percentage. of the sale,  according to the guy that gave me the info,  he hasnt given her much$  but now has morphed in to selling a lot of repo parts and putting them in Ford boxes  with fake part number in felt tip pen
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

pmustang

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2019, 12:30:22 PM »
[Thank you for the confirm

quote author=silverton_ford link=topic=8613.msg71531#msg71531 date=1577200518]
Is this Marty Macintosh?

Yes, same guy.
[/quote]

1967 eight barrel

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2020, 02:11:45 AM »
Marty was given a time out for making threats to me on Ebay.  Not a wise individual considering I can non-rev free. 
I had the wood-steering-wheels lady on Ebay call me everything but white and threaten me claiming I was "Shelby Doug".
She's the one trying to sell the over-the-counter " Super Snake" steering wheel as factory for 4K.
After being cursed out in German by her last night for pointing this out I find out she's a multi-millionaire diamond broker. Who would have guessed and she lives in Commiefornia!
Of course I was the "scam artist" according to her. I'm not the one with the listing and trying to get her to exercise a bit of integrity is an issue.
Doug owes me a couple beers for taking one for the team and all in his name.  ;D

-Keith

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2020, 07:27:43 AM »
Marty was given a time out for making threats to me on Ebay.  Not a wise individual considering I can non-rev free. 
I had the wood-steering-wheels lady on Ebay call me everything but white and threaten me claiming I was "Shelby Doug".
She's the one trying to sell the over-the-counter " Super Snake" steering wheel as factory for 4K.
After being cursed out in German by her last night for pointing this out I find out she's a multi-millionaire diamond broker. Who would have guessed and she lives in Commiefornia!
Of course I was the "scam artist" according to her. I'm not the one with the listing and trying to get her to exercise a bit of integrity is an issue.
Doug owes me a couple beers for taking one for the team and all in his name.  ;D

-Keith

;D

That's funny!

NOW I understand why I got a message from them on X-mas eve? I guess I was the only one that they could remember and they are pissed that no one has purchased the wheel as of yet?

They accused me of having five or six secret E-bay identities as well. I think there is a list of pharmaceuticals that cause this kind of paranoia? I wonder if they have a prescription for them"

Frankly, I don't care what they do with it...or where they stick it, but it isn't me who is "harassing them". I had "inquired" with them about it about six months ago and then out of the blue I get this reply.

Incidentally, I never pointed out MY firearms qualifications nor pointed out that "Liberals can shoot" too? That to me seems redundant? Apparently though, they are concerned about my deafening silence? I guess they sweat because I don't talk about that? ;)

I was taught that it is much more effective to let the opposition worry about what you are or may be doing by your silence. But that's neither here nor there?  :)

Heck Keith. We can sit drinkin' Jack Daniels and Coke, then see who's a better shot intoxicated out back? Frankly though, I'm really into drones as of late.

I suppose next I'm gonna' hear from Pokie and he'll call me a 'Dam Yankee'? I wouldn't wear that stuid Conferate baseball cap if I were him. I could zero the apex of that cross at a hundred yards in the dark, but he's not really on my list. I'm busy picking off the pigeons that keep crapping on my car cover.

The rest is just too stupid to get involved in.  :o
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 07:41:06 AM by shelbydoug »
68 GT350 Lives Matter!