News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Export brace question

Started by PR, December 27, 2019, 10:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR

I need an export brace for one of my mustangs and I have seen junk that doesn't look like the ford one on my Shelby, stamping was different, who makes a good repo that fits and looks like an original

Bob Gaines

Quote from: PR on December 27, 2019, 10:50:52 AM
I need an export brace for one of my mustangs and I have seen junk that doesn't look like the ford one on my Shelby, stamping was different, who makes a good repo that fits and looks like an original
Order one from Virginia Mustang. they sell the good one that looks genuine. Just make sure you ask for the concours version that looks genuine because they may also still sell the lower price version as well.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

I have an extra one I would be willing to sell at a reasonable price.  Looks original, but could be one off the better repos. Not sure exactly as I bought it used.  Weighs between 6.3-6.4 lbs.

Jon