News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

67 K /GT350 Cylinder Heads originals C7ZE non smog

Started by acman63, January 13, 2020, 06:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acman63

Every once in awhile you run across some used parts that are just amazing after 50+  years.  I got these from my old Ford dealer friend and he said he had a 67 GT350  back in the day and when the fuel availability on high octane went bad , he put on some lower compression 351 W heads and stuck these on the shelf.  They are in superb shape - just check out the pics.  They are C7ZE  castings   with 7B  and 7E  date codes.  Both have the raised #19 in the corners.  Never had any port work or milling.  Castings  were taken apart, stripped to bare including the core plugs for a thorough cleaning.  They have been hot tanked. Furnace cleaned,   sonofluxed for cracks,  run through a very low stress steelbrater to clean then to bare metal and oiled.  The seats looks perfect for the next valve job. All the guides look good,  virtually pit free.   Ready to build for a bone stock GT350  or K code.   $2200 as is bare. plus shipping.  We can also build these ready to bolt on for $600  with SS valves , new springs and retainers etc we will build a wood crate to ship these at no charge but you have to pay the shipping cost.  I have a dozen pictures, if you want more let me know .  I saved the original used parts taken off and will go with them when shipped.  jim@shelbyparts.com
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

acman63

SAAC Concours Chairman

acman63

SAAC Concours Chairman