News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

5S070 AUCTION RETROMOBILE 2020 in France

Started by chris NOS, January 14, 2020, 01:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TransamEd

Never thought it would ever leave Sweden.
It was published early on in Nov. 65 in Illustrated Motorsport, Dec. 65 in Bilsport and 1998 again in Bilsport magazine.

deathsled

It left Sweden because now it's too dangerous there. Car wants to live.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

texas swede

This car was advertised in Sweden for SEK 16,000 (USD 2,000) back in 1977. I called on it and it was sold the same day
to Lars Rindeskar from the town of Borlange. We became good friends. The original engine and T-10 transmission as well
as the pod with the tach and oil pressure gauges had been stolen. Lars restored the car as an R-model.
Texas Swede

chris NOS

Kent

SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

Kent

SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

chris NOS

i wrote " No sale"  in precedent post  ??? you never know with Acturial if somebody really bid on it or if it was artificial ....i have pictures and infos on the car if interested ...

camp upshur

Somewhat surprised if indeed a no sale in Europe. This car could be picked-on in a concours analysis but it was reasonably priced IMO.
I would think this car would be an outstanding platform to get an HTP and participate in some of the 'Peter Auto' events.
Spa and LMC coming up.

chris NOS

Quote from: camp upshur on February 11, 2020, 12:26:36 PM

Somewhat surprised if indeed a no sale in Europe. This car could be picked-on in a concours analysis but it was reasonably priced IMO.
I would think this car would be an outstanding platform to get an HTP and participate in some of the 'Peter Auto' events.
Spa and LMC coming up.

i totally agree with you.