News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

New Guy

Started by Florida Realtor, January 29, 2020, 02:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florida Realtor

I'm new to SAAC and Shelby Mustangs in general. Been a C2 Corvette guy for years. I'm going to be looking for a 1968 GT500KR. Appreciate any help and look forward to learning from everyone. 

427heaven

Welcome... I am a c2 lover myself.  1963 split windows are my fancy ;) Lots of good help on here-

Shelby_r_b

Welcome!

Can you share more details of what you're seeking? Convertible or not? Condition? Auto or manual? Etc.

Any other details will help. Thanks!
Nothing beats a classic!

terlingua11

Step 1: Buy a SAAC Shelby Registry.

http://www.saac.com/registries.html

Available in the SAAC Store:

https://saacstuff.com
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

Coralsnake

We are here to help.

Tell us what you are looking for.

Welcome.Good luck in your search.

Side-Oilers

Welcome to the best place on the 'net for Shelby info.  Lots of great people on here, with lifetimes of Shelby knowledge.

I love C2s (have owned a couple 427s) and also have a GT500KR. 

Sounds like you're in the right place!
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

J_Speegle

Welcome. Take some time to use the search and read some of the "I'm buying a xxxxxx" threads for help, suggestions and knowledge already shared.

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

mark p

Welcome aboard, lots of great help and insight on here...
for 1968 info, there is a specific website, not sure why Pete did not mention it?
theCoralsnake.com
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird