News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Champions !

Started by FL SAAC, February 04, 2020, 04:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

I was awaiting for anyone to show some love to the amazing and magnificent Kansas City Chiefs for winning the Super Bowl.

But I guess we dont have any football fans on this forum.

Last time they won was 1970 Nixon was president, the Beatles broke up, the Concorde airplane flew,  788 1969 Shelbys were converted to 1970s...50 years ago !

Oh well...hail to the Chiefs !

A guy in Miami
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Don Johnston

KC is where I got to see and sit in a 66 GT350H but too young to rent.  It is where I first got initiated into the world of professional football while in college as there were no games broadcast live to the middle of the Pacific until later '60s.  Chiefs were my adopted team and won their first Superbowl right after I left town.   I was a Hank and Lenny fan those years. Nice to see them back on top after half a century.

I had a cousin playing for the 49ers back then but left after serious injury after second season, so I loved this game from a duel of my two favorite teams.8)

FL SAAC

I wanted GB in there ( not a fan ) just to recreate the first super bowl

Go Chiefs !

Quote from: Don Johnston on February 04, 2020, 07:33:27 PM
KC is where I got to see and sit in a 66 GT350H but too young to rent.  It is where I first got initiated into the world of professional football while in college as there were no games broadcast live to the middle of the Pacific until later '60s.  Chiefs were my adopted team and won their first Superbowl right after I left town.   I was a Hank and Lenny fan those years. Nice to see them back on top after half a century.

I had a cousin playing for the 49ers back then but left after serious injury after second season, so I loved this game from a duel of my two favorite teams.8)

I have all UNGOLD cars

Bob Gaines

Just had some knuckle head try to run from the cops (car chase) through the parade route . He might as well been at the police station for all of the cops there are there. Of course he got stopped in short order and picture of like 30 cops around the car .What a dumb s#!t. The mayor will probably have something to say to the PD about how the guy got through the barricades to begin with.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Coralsnake on February 05, 2020, 10:26:28 AM
Congratulations to Kansas  :)
What about Missouri ? Kansas City MO is where the Chiefs reside and play ;D. Seriously the whole metro loves them and is proud . - Coralsnake that could be looked at as Trolling just like he who shall not be named does . :D :D :D
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

427heaven

Beer Capital of the US... and football a perfect match! ;D

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

mark p

i was happy for the KC Head Coach, too. Congrats to the Chiefs
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

FL SAAC

is the mayor still dorothy?

Quote from: Bob Gaines on February 05, 2020, 10:19:26 AM
Just had some knuckle head try to run from the cops (car chase) through the parade route . He might as well been at the police station for all of the cops there are there. Of course he got stopped in short order and picture of like 30 cops around the car .What a dumb s#!t. The mayor will probably have something to say to the PD about how the guy got through the barricades to begin with.

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

love that group KANSAS...dust in the wind...what a great ballad

Congratulations to Kansas  :)

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

this guy ???

Quote from: Bob Gaines on February 05, 2020, 10:37:06 AM

What about Missouri ? Kansas City MO is where the Chiefs reside and play ;D. Seriously the whole metro loves them and is proud . - Coralsnake that could be looked at as Trolling just like he who shall not be named does . :D :D :D

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars