News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Champions !

Started by FL SAAC, February 04, 2020, 04:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOBKOB

Quotei was happy for the KC Head Coach, too. Congrats to the Chiefs

Although not a Shelby, he' s a car guy. :)

https://www.chiefs.com/video/andy-re...s-ford-model-a

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

TOBKOB

^^^ I don't know why the link isn't working...I copied and pasted it 3 times from another forum and it works fine there...???

TOB

mark p

^^^ I saw that somewhere... did not read it yet - glad that the word is out there  :)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

1967 eight barrel

I was rooting for the underdog as well. I am a Pittsburgh fan so I had no skin in the game. However, as a combat veteran, I will not watch the games as long as the ungrateful multi-millionaires continue to kneel for the National Anthem.

-Keith

Quote from: TOBKOB on February 05, 2020, 08:43:11 PM
^^^ I don't know why the link isn't working...I copied and pasted it 3 times from another forum and it works fine there...???

TOB

So which car is he into?

FL SAAC

probably voodoo

Quote from: TOBKOB on February 05, 2020, 08:43:11 PM

TOB
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

TOBKOB

QuoteSo which car is he into?

A 1928 Model A Ford that was his father's car. They produce 40 HP but they are sooo much fun to drive.  :)

TOB

TOBKOB

Good morning Tom,
It's good to hear from you and thanks for the link. It's strange that the link I posted works on the Model A forum but won't work when cut and pasted. Like Andy Reid said, the Model A is a car you can hand down to your children.
I can't afford to leave all 4 of my grandchildren a Shelby but I have a Model A for each of them. I'm hoping they will all become car guys and gal. It's too early to tell yet (9  months to 4 years) but I'm working on it. ;D

TOB

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Andy Reid is not only a great coach but a great son !

Did anyone see Patrick walk off the field with Lenny ?

Go Chiefs

I have all UNGOLD cars

gt350shelb

I  did some work on tom melvins 66 mustang before he moved out there.
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

shelbydoug

Quote from: gt350shelb on February 11, 2020, 08:47:04 AM
I  did some work on tom melvins 66 mustang before he moved out there.

To Kansas?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .