News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

We're there.

Started by 1967 eight barrel, February 12, 2020, 06:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1967 eight barrel

The good ol' boys club has all but destroyed the SAAC. You are hostile, arrogant and venomous, and are here simply to serve your own interest and profiteer.
As for you that were gentlemen and always willing to assist, I thank you. 
In case you haven't turned a blind eye the SAAC is near imploding. Its members are either dying, dead or have lost interest. You run off the new blood by attacking them when they want to build a tribute. A tragic tale indeed.
The attacks on those who were trying to create a dream because they lacked the deep pockets it requires now and were attacked openly by the bitter old men here.
Have you forgotten what was intended here? It's gone.  YOU killed it. The SAAC has outlived its usefulness under the current administration.
I was fortunate, as many of you were to buy before they priced all but the wealthy out of ownership. I have for some time sent parts, pictures, and information to those who were honest about their quest because of the treatment I observed.  I know the cowards will remove my post before many read it.
You have stripped the pride and joy out of ownership.