News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

photos

Started by johnzajc@gmail.com, February 16, 2020, 08:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnzajc@gmail.com

Hi---some of you have politely asked to post photo of the car I am trying to bring close to original condition--- of course I do have 1 assistante and one supervisor

JMobley

I see you've got what looks like curious George on in the background to keep the assistant happy. Well done

mark p

Quote from: JMobley on February 16, 2020, 09:30:33 PM
I see you've got what looks like curious George on in the background to keep the assistant happy. Well done

^^^ I thought maybe that would be to distract the supervisor?  ???

Cute kids - and sharp car, too  8)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

johnzajc@gmail.com

Hi--a lot of guys are saying how new generation is not interested in old cars and that actually they do not want them--I experience opposite with one caveat, they do not care for 65 chevy or family coupe, but they are very into 60/70 muscle cars 

roddster

Best helpers ever!!  My youngest daughter still brags about the day she helped me put the 289 back into my 67 Shelby.  Long ago.

johnzajc@gmail.com

There is nothing in the world I would traded for the moments watching girls pretending they are actually working on the car