News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Nitemist 67 on local Craigslist

Started by azdriver, March 03, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azdriver

Saw this recently. There is also a Brittany blue GT500 as well.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/1967-shelby-gt-500-real-deal/6516510374.html

1967 Shelby GT 500 - Real Deal Shelby - Correct 428 Dual Quad Pl, 4spd. Factory Nightmist Blue, very rare color. Drivetrain completely rebuilt. Runs strong. Has had only one paint job and painted back to it's original color. Shelby is in wonderful condition. Same owners for over 35+ years. Have Deluxe Marti Report and in the Shelby Registry. If serious please leave your phone number for detailed questions. Thank you.

$138,900.00 Clean title in hand.

If anyone finds the VIN #, please share it here.

QuickSilverShelby

I just talked to the "owner" and he wouldn't give me the Shelby and told me he already had 8 offers.  Told me he would only give me the Shelby number if I was serious. 

My email address has "Shelby" right in it and I took the time to email him and try and get in contact with him.   He talked to me for about a minute then basically hung up on me because he had another call coming in from Canada.

Totally weird dude.

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Glad to hear the demand is there.

It doesn't take much to be courteous tho.

QuickSilverShelby

Quote from: 2112 on March 04, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
It doesn't take much to be courteous tho.
you got that right. 

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Bigfoot

+2

Don't buy from people that are not polite.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bob Gaines

Some people get a little bit of power or control and abuse it . This sounds like a good example in the case of being impolite. I what bet this person is a piece of work in regular social interaction also.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

acman63

SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

shelbydoug

Quote from: 557 on March 04, 2018, 05:17:24 PM
Wrong shoulder belts....

Yes they are BUT more then a few 67's were missing the passenger side belt because it was a hassle in everyday use because it blocked access to the rear seat. So some got removed and as a result, misplaced.

I have seen a few 67s changed to the 68 belts. Not that they are particularly practical but they are better then the 67s.

Incidentally, the way the Federal law on belts and restraining devices is now written, you are REQUIRED to use those shoulder belts, so if you get pulled over, make sure that you can slip into them before the officer gets to you, unless you want to pay the $75 ticket it will cost you.  ;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

"Nightmist Blue, very rare color"

I have never seen that color before...very rare is right.  I wonder if there is a another one or if that car is 1 of 1.

gt350cs

1 in 361 Nightmist blue GT500. Perhaps it is the factory stripes that makes it so rare.

Wedgeman

NIGHTMIST BLUE !!  That must be the rarest of the rare Color !! I think there were only 3 of them!!  That means 2112 & I have 2 of them...and  this is the missing 3rd car..what a discovery !! ::)

Richstang

You guys are tough.
:o

Nightmist is certainly one of the more "desirable" colors these days. Swap that word with rare and the ad is not so off base.
For those sellers reading this; All these posts are a good reason to include the Shelby VIN number in an ad. We already know the full VIN anyway as listed in the registry. Just DON"T post the Ford VIN and you're fine.

1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar