News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Your Opinion Please

Started by 67411F--0100-ENG., February 20, 2020, 09:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67411F--0100-ENG.

Quote from: 427heaven on February 21, 2020, 07:51:39 AM
No buying or selling at the moment, but in the future I think Eric wants to know how his car stacks up financially against Craigs cars? We saw where things went in Scottsdale a few weeks ago so that probably fueled his question? So the question remains which cars are more valuable- the first, the last, or some in between with a sort of history.? All depends on what an individual is looking for and willing to pay for... My 2 cents

Hello,

No, there are absolutely no financial considerations driving my question.  I have no intention of selling 0100 any time in the near future.  I told Jason Billups last month when I was at his shop that I hope I croak and never have to make the decision to sell 0100.  My wife can take care of that after I am gone.  I simply want to know what Shelby enthusiasts think about the relationships between these cars.

Thanks,
Eric

CharlesTurner

Both groups are significant in their own way.  The 3 67's are probably more significant in the big picture, but I don't think very many know why. 

The green hornet and lil red are significant because they are coupes and not the typical Shelby fastback.  Coupes were the most common body style, so maybe more enthusiasts relate better to them.
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

roddster

I'm with choice #1.  Somebody had to think through to order the firsts as red cars.  Good marketing projection.

Someday, we'll hear the real stories about Lil'red and the green hornet.  There has to be more to it.  And, as if it matters now, what is the true story about the executive sales pool?