News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

A gorgeous day for a ride

Started by deathsled, March 03, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

SFM6S087

Looking good, deathsled. Nice color combo – red/gold. And Torq Thrusts. Oh yeah!

And, yes, Saturday was a gorgeous day for a ride. I took my car out for about a 1 hour sunrise cruise. Didn't get any pictures, but had a blast!

Steve

You have your car set up perfectly counselor. 🍻

GT350Lad

6S373
6S1276

gjz30075

Looks like another story is brewing in your head ;D
Greg Z
6S2249

deathsled

Thank you gentlemen.  And yes no doubt another story is brewing.  I love those Cobra Automotive Transam lug nuts.  They are a stand alone item from an aesthetic point of view and I can look at them individually as small works of art.  The front tires are 205 and literally just clear the fender with no rubbing.  Just clear.  Even when the wheel is turned, though clearance when wheel is turned is about 10 millimeters.  No rolling needed. 215 in the rear.  Could run into problems there in rear with a passenger in the back or a land whale for a date.  Though I have a strict policy of no land whales in my life.  They would have to car jack me to pass the invisible and impenetrable force field of the red one.   Torques are 15 x 7 on all four corners.  I can recommend them!

Richard E.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

deathsled

Thank you.  A day eleventeen car.