Author Topic: Error Message?  (Read 13647 times)

terlingua11

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Error Message?
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2018, 10:56:43 AM »
OK then, that answers that. So the Attachments and other options option on the bottom of the post reply page is not functioning then. So it's either use the My Gallery linking option or off site hosting.

That helps clarify things.

My 2 cents, get the Attachments and other options link working again, as it's far easier than the My Gallery procedure.

Jeff-
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

Wedgeman

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2018, 11:15:31 AM »
+1.....

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2018, 12:23:32 PM »
I live my Ukrainian cows medium well....yum

:

Take several deep breaths, transpose yourself to a quiet, warm beach. A southeastern breeze is lightly swinging your hammock that is in between two coconut trees. You open your eyes and can't believe that its Raquel (Welsh) she has not aged one day since the day she made the movie one million years b.c. She says to you Doug, Doug everything is going to be alright, here drink this koolaid......then you wake up and still can't post a picture...bummer...lol

Nope. The system doesn't work for me. Too bad. I have these great pictures of the spring dairy cow races in Ukraine everyone would love to see. I need to get my post stats up higher.  :(
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2018, 12:24:43 PM »
Jeff you are correct, off site linking

So I would like a bit of clarity on this. Are you guys saying you are able to upload an image to the site by using the "Attachments and other options" link on the bottom of the "post reply" area. Or are you saying you can post a picture by using the "Gallery" option. I am able to post a picture by adding it to my gallery and then linking it to the post. However in doing so there are a few added steps and it appears that what I add and post goes into the daily Gallery area.

I am not however able to get any sized image to post to a reply by using the "attachments and other options" at the bottom of the Reply page.

Can the guys who say they are able to post please clarify how you are doing so. As I am looking for Tony's beach image and I am not seeing it in the recent gallery area, so I am assuming Tony you are not posting in your gallery and linking to the picture on your post, but using the attachment option.

Clarification would be much appreciated.

Jeff-

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2018, 07:01:03 PM »
I live my Ukrainian cows medium well....yum

:

Take several deep breaths, transpose yourself to a quiet, warm beach. A southeastern breeze is lightly swinging your hammock that is in between two coconut trees. You open your eyes and can't believe that its Raquel (Welsh) she has not aged one day since the day she made the movie one million years b.c. She says to you Doug, Doug everything is going to be alright, here drink this koolaid......then you wake up and still can't post a picture...bummer...lol

Nope. The system doesn't work for me. Too bad. I have these great pictures of the spring dairy cow races in Ukraine everyone would love to see. I need to get my post stats up higher.  :(

I don't mean to embarrass you over this but obviously you do not know that you do not eat Ukraine racing dairy cows. That is third world thinking.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2018, 07:39:12 PM »
Doug,
No offense taken, we are from a small town called Miami (it's a bit of everything,  even sometimes third world) we eat anything racing cows will not be spared.
Have a good one

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 07:46:19 PM by FL SAAC TONY »

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

6s2020

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2018, 07:47:30 PM »
did it work

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2018, 07:53:07 PM »
lawd haaaave meeerceee, we posted her today .......................what a smile !

did it work

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2018, 09:07:20 AM »
She is not a Ukraine race dairy cow but if you need too...some will eat anything.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

tesgt350

• View Profile
    • BLACK HAT PERFORMANCE
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2018, 10:34:05 AM »
Still not working for me, I keep getting:

An Error Has Occurred!

The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

terlingua11

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2018, 12:20:43 PM »
The only way currently is to use the Gallery linking option or offsite hosting with linking option. The attachments link does not work.
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2018, 02:50:08 PM »
fresh raw sushi baby ! Yum
She is not a Ukraine race dairy cow but if you need too...some will eat anything.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy