Author Topic: SAAC Member badge  (Read 31236 times)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: SAAC Member badge
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 03:29:05 PM »
I agree the heck with those banners.   Who needs them...but if you started awarding medals like they do in North Korea, that would be pretty kool.....and imagine that hat with a SAAC logo on it, beyond kool....
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2018, 04:23:48 PM »
I agree...

We should randomly post local events, pictures found on the internet, answer our own posts and other nonsensical items to get our post totals up.

:D

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2018, 04:31:31 PM »
I agree...

We should randomly post local events, pictures found on the internet, answer our own posts and other nonsensical items to get our post totals up.

:D
+1 with sarcasm   :D
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

KR500

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2018, 04:44:04 PM »
I agree...

:D+2
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2018, 05:15:58 PM »
+ 1

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2018, 05:19:24 PM »
With sarcasm? Is there any other way?

Chris Thauberger

• Gold is money. Everything else is credit.
    • View Profile
    • And how many words have I got to say? And how many times will it be this way? With your arms around the future And your back up against the past You're already falling It's calling you on to face the music And the song that is coming through You
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 05:37:53 PM »
I agree...

:D+2

You can say it as many times as you want it doesn't sink in... :o

Try saying it in Spanish...
Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

jguyer

• SAAC Member
  • Any man that eats chili, can't be all bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 08:06:37 PM »
I agree the heck with those banners.   Who needs them...but if you started awarding medals like they do in North Korea, that would be pretty kool.....and imagine that hat with a SAAC logo on it, beyond kool....
Looks like he's got a few duplicates, do you think he would trade for some Boy Scout Merit Badges.
"Never trust a man that don't eat cornbread, or a woman that don't cook it"

J_Speegle

• SAAC Member
  • Just here to help :)
    • View Profile
    • ConcoursMustang.com
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2018, 09:15:27 PM »
I agree...

I'm waiting for a thread simply titled "For the purpose of running your posting totals back up"?  ::)
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

TOBKOB

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2018, 09:17:02 PM »
I'm waiting for a thread simply titled "For the purpose of running your posting totals back up"?  ::)

What is the PRIZE for whoever gets to 1000 post first? It must really be a good one from the race to get the most posts... ::)

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

67_1183

• SAAC Member
  • Southern Oregon - SAAC Member since 1977
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2018, 09:45:56 PM »

I think that is is thread.  "I am not a newbie."

http://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=499.0
2nd owner of 67 GT500 #1183 since September 1976

QuickSilverShelby

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2018, 10:12:10 PM »
Don't understand why some of you are so hung up on this getting your kazillion post back. What difference does it make? 

We know who you are and who we can turn to to get a technical answer to whatever answer we need for a particular item being discussed.

What's done is done. And just like someone recently stated here on the forum, can't remember exactly who it was, but stated we are making great progress and it will take time.  And like my (late) Dad-in-law used to say in his later years, "All we got is time".
I actually think re-instating the "Kazillion posts" from some of the members would be a valuable thing.  I've been on the SAAC forums for years and I'm very familiar with the godfathers of the SAAC forums but sometimes, even I forget who's who.  Obvoiuosly "Bob Gains" and "TLea" are super familiar.   If you're new to the forums imagine reading a Bob Gains "Newbie" post or a TLea "Jr member" post and you wonder, who's this guy, he's only got 187 posts?

I think we should reinstate "Hero Member' to all of the obvious, deserving long time Shelby members who keep the flame (insert "Rock on" emoji here).

QSS

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 10:16:16 PM by QuickSilverShelby »
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2018, 07:57:00 AM »
+ 1

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

GT350Lad

• SAAC Member
  • Trent
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2018, 08:19:17 AM »
Agree, there are some very knowledgeable members on here that have been very helpful to us all and deserve that status.
6S373
6S1276

chris NOS

• SAAC Member
  • 5S241 actual owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2018, 11:22:41 AM »
I m proud to be SAAC member for 10 years now , contributing every year my 75 usd to the club ,trying to help when i can on forum  and i would like it shows up here , that i m not only a forum member who just came in  ;) but a SAAC member  too, But you can think it's not valuable and it's for nothing , we are all different ....