News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Somebody apparently “borrowed” (or stole) this

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, July 24, 2023, 09:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

propayne

Very upsetting Steve - I assume this is the garment bag that belonged to my father-in-law?

I am not aware of any other Hertz bag in circulation like this one - plus the patina is unique to this "White House Press Corp" bag if there IS more than one.

An any case, someone has to have seen it - unless whoever took it only takes it out and enjoys it alone, behind locked doors and drawn curtains.

So come on - you can't show or display it so return it.

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

FL SAAC

May of 2022 not good as most recordings are kept 90 to 120 days if that

As far as not displaying it, some people enjoy having a "trophy" that no one else has and it brings them full enjoyment of the item or moment of the taking.

Interesting world we live in
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Quote from: propayne on July 25, 2023, 09:37:16 AM
Very upsetting Steve - I assume this is the garment bag that belonged to my father-in-law?

I am not aware of any other Hertz bag in circulation like this one - plus the patina is unique to this "White House Press Corp" bag if there IS more than one.

An any case, someone has to have seen it - unless whoever took it only takes it out and enjoys it alone, behind locked doors and drawn curtains.

So come on - you can't show or display it so return it.

- Phillip

Yes. it's that suit bag. I hope who ever took it feels the need to return it no questions asked. If it comes up for sale, then it might be a different outcome. I hope they put their Big Boy (or Big Girl) pants on and returns it.They can contact me through the Forum
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

deathsled

I would keep a watchful eye on eBay. Put in a search query that gives you notifications of any such items.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎