Author Topic: Club Activities, meetings, and policies during this health situation  (Read 2181 times)

Cobrask8

• View Profile
VERY IMPORTANT E-Mail sent to all club members:

To all,

I am sending out this note on last year’s final e-mail list. While many have renewed, some have not. This is a critical e-mail, so sending it to all. But, there is a current 2020 Member list, and all future e-mails will be using that list. Please renew if you wish to be kept current. I have done all the updates I have, so if you do not get the follow-up e-mail, I have not gotten your 2020 renewal. Don’t be left behind, reach out if you are unsure.

All of us are currently aware of the health restrictions and current world/social status, I will not repeat it here. Obviously, our club urges all the proper precautions and behaviors. For short term, we’ll not have any meetings in an enclosed space, but continue with outdoor activities, where any health risk is minimal. And I think we can all use some distraction and something fun to do.

I will be sending out an e-mail next to all current members with an update on all club activities, and for now, that e-mail will be used as a sort of public exchange for general club information. As well, you can reach out individually  if you want that person. We also have a Facebook page and Web Page, so general club information is available there.

My very best,

Dan Reiter
Club Chair & Events Coordinator
Lehigh Valley Region
Shelby American Automobile Club

Cobrask8

• View Profile
Re: Club Activities, meetings, and policies during this health situation
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 09:15:35 AM »
So far, our Cars & Coffee - Shelby Style - is still on for April 19, but waiting to hear from the location just in case

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

• SAAC Member
  • “Drive it like you stole it”
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 09:32:37 AM »
Dan
Keep me on the list please
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Cobrask8

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 10:51:28 AM »
Yes, Steve, you are on the big list for the club's events. Smaller list is for replacing club meetings short term.

Hoping we can get through this and have the events as planned