News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Pookie power strikes again

Started by pmustang, March 17, 2020, 02:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KR Convertible

69mach351w

I stand corrected.

Yes it is "theroadcars"

In addition make sure you edit on CL to include Asheville NC,  Hickory NC,  Greenville, South Carolina and Knoxville Tennessee.

We need to do our duty to make sure we get the word out on Marty McIntosh of Burnsville NC

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 68stangcjfb on April 06, 2020, 01:25:43 PM
His EBay username is theroadcars.
That is one of a number of different ones he has used over the years. Pookie is another user name he goes by.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

69mach351w

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 17 years I've been a member on eBay, I remember eBay members posting ads, not to sell something but to expose the scammers on eBay.

The way eBay is today, they probably won't erase it😆

Others chime in.

The Going Thing

We all know his current name. Perhaps some thought of it as a liability to disclose it. He operates under two on Ebay.
"Burnsville" location is fitting under the circumstances.

You could call him Mr. Burns(Ville)...I see certain similarities to The Simpsons character ::)

Don Johnston

The Pookie Monster just keeps popping up.  Thank you to the gendarmes that keep track of his postings and sound the alarm. 8)

1BadMach1

Quote from: 69mach351w on April 06, 2020, 12:25:28 PM
1badmach1,

Go back and Edit. His name is Marty, not Arty  ;)

Also Bad, Make sure you put it in Asheville NC, because he does a lot of business in Asheville

Hell, edit it to say all NC ;D

Remember on eBay he also goes by "Roadcars"

Ya I meant to edit it last night but I went to customers to deliver his parts . I have a Speed shop here and I dont screw my customers over like Marty does .
I did the ad late at night and had a few too many Crown Royal in me LOL

1BadMach1

FIXED IT , Thanks everyone
Anyone want to buy some great desert property in Ontario Canada ? LOL

Lil town called "Burnsville" by any chance? I heard they moved it......Now,I've got this place in Malibu,Iowa you might be interested in....

69mach351w

Quote from: 1BadMach1 on April 07, 2020, 11:45:04 AM
Quote from: 69mach351w on April 06, 2020, 12:25:28 PM
1badmach1,

Go back and Edit. His name is Marty, not Arty  ;)

Also Bad, Make sure you put it in Asheville NC, because he does a lot of business in Asheville

Hell, edit it to say all NC ;D

Remember on eBay he also goes by "Roadcars"

Ya I meant to edit it last night but I went to customers to deliver his parts . I have a Speed shop here and I dont screw my customers over like Marty does .
I did the ad late at night and had a few too many Crown Royal in me LOL
Bad,
You got Asheville spelled wrong in the updated listing. Also, go to Craigslist Asheville, Hickory NC, Greenville SC and Knoxville TN and copy and paste your listing to include all the townships I listed. 
That will cover A LOT of territory where he buys, sells and trades.

I live 10 minutes from Asheville and I went on CL and copied/paste his CL ad# and nothing came up. 

The Going Thing

I can't wait to see the hate mail you get when the Pookster sees that posting. Be sure to post it here! It should be hilarious.  He said Bob and I needed mental help for calling him out on Ebay. I send him messages all the time. He's never smart enough to block me. His responses are so juvenile I laugh at them. 

69mach351w

You ought to see him in person. He, seriously is a clown, and thinks he is the authority on Mustangs and Shelbys. He was in Maggie Valley NC with his parts and right away guys, the likes of Jacky Jones and a few other Boss/Shelby guys, knew right away Marty was a damn phony.

He's an idiot, but seriously he has a lot of people fooled and eating out of his hand.

Those people are giving him his 100% positive rating on eBay.  But I'd say the Craigslist posting could possibly slow it down some.

That's the reason, more than ever, we got to get the word out to the uninformed because they will be the ones in 5-10 years selling the Shelbys/Bosses/Mach's with the phony parts and it will spread like wild fire to other uninformed and just keep getting worse.

Yea, we all know he's a phony, but guys, there are a lot of Mustangs/Shelbys/Bosses unaccounted for that with be littering the market with fake and phony parts that Marty started.

The Going Thing

"Patina" to Marty means using fiberglass and filler and then weathering it to camouflage the repairs. I would fly in just to participate in shame Marty fest at one of the shows. We'll have to wait until we can all sit down and eat afterward somewhere.